At Gardner Suzuki, our workshop utilises the most up to date equipment and has been purpose built to support the Suzuki maintenance program, which allows you to get the best performance from your Suzuki.
As part of the Suzuki program, our team is committed to:
- Guaranteeing the quality of our workmanship, and fitting only genuine Suzuki parts
- Ensuring that all of our technicians are trained to Suzuki's high standards
- Ensuring competitive pricing and strict adherence to factory maintenance schedules
- Delivering consistent and superior standards of service
- Better understanding your needs so that we can exceed your expectations
- Courtesy wash and vacuum when servicing
- Suzuki workshop open Saturday mornings
- Tyres, balancing and alignments available onsite
- Hire cars available, local pick-up and delivery service available
Additionally, while you know your car is in good hands, so are you! Our customers are welcome to enjoy our Gardner Suzuki lounge area with plasma television. So, you can relax and enjoy free tea and coffee while your vehicle is being serviced or our free courtesy bus to the city departs at 8am.
MAINTENANCE. IT'S TOO IMPORTANT TO IGNORE.
We make our vehicles to last but they do need to be maintained like anything does and with some basic, regular maintenance - you can help keep your Suzuki driving great for years to come.
What does regular maintenance involve?
Oil, fluid and coolants need to be topped-up or replaced regularly while rubber hoses and belts need to be checked for deterioration. Tyres and brake pads also need to be inspected to make sure that you are safe on the road.
If you're driving under normal conditions, make sure you follow the maintenance schedule set out in your Customer Information Booklet.
For further information, please contact our friendly Service Team for assistance with any enquiry regarding your Suzuki vehicle.